TechKnowledge Students’ Association (TSA) is an initiative from TechKnowledge Publications.
TSA enhances personal development, leadership, and career opportunities in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM), whereby students apply and integrate these concepts through intra-curricular activities, competitions, and related programs.
TSA is accelerating student achievement by providing engaging opportunities to develop STEM skills.
Academic & Application based learning to lead in a technical world.
Why Join TSA?
The TechKnowledge Students’ Association (TSA) provides student members the opportunity to explore a wide variety of (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) STEM career interest areas.
Participation in TSA competitions allows TSA members to apply technology and engineering skills in challenging and innovative ways.Working individually or as a team, student members are motivated by the inspiration and enthusiasm gained from being recognized for the successful application of those skills.
Other benefits include opportunities to:
- Customised study plan. Excellence in Academics
- Enhance technological literacy.
- Work on complex activities from start to finish.
- Explore STEM career options.
- Attend organized meetings.
- Meet and work with business and industry leaders.
- Network with students of similar interests from across the India.
- Gain recognition through TSA’s honor society and scholarships.
- Have a voice in an Association that helps to shape the future of technology and engineering education.
Click HERE to start your TSA membership.